I'm super excited that you're interested in joining me on the show! I want to share a few details with you before you begin, so you can be sure that this will be a good fit for you.
1) This show is conversational, the only scripted question I ask is "When did you first realize you were an entrepreneur?" The rest is just a conversation between you and I.
Be sure to preview a couple of episodes here: todaysbusinessleaders.com
(opens in a new tab)
2) We are going to do this on Zoom and we will most likely be going live on Facebook on one of my pages or groups.
This is a video interview that we share on Facebook live, YouTube, iTunes, and other podcast networks.
3) I reserve the right to not publish a show if for any reason I feel like you're not offering something that makes the world a better place. It's pretty simple, but I have had to share this with a few guests before that I found out afterward were not being ethical, so now I mention it up front.
Be a good human. Got it?
4) You can cuss on my show as much as you want (be yourself ok?). You don't have to cuss either. This is a real life show about life and entrepreneurship, so please be the authentic version of you, ok?
5) You CANNOT say anything racist or sexist. We won't be friends after that happens either. Be a good human 🙂
6) You do get to share about what you do (and feel free to put together a special offer for my tribe). Just don't make this a pitch fest, that's not what it's for.
7) If you have any questions whatsoever about this, just chat with me using my Facebook chat button on this page.
8) I understand life happens, if you need to reschedule, please try to do so 24 hours ahead of time, but worst case, reach out an hour beforehand if it's a last minute true emergency.
9) I started this show for two reasons:
First - to meet like minded entrepreneurs who want to give back and make the world a better place.
Second - so I could share awesome value with my tribe and awesome people like you.
10) I try to make these interviews about 45 minutes, but if we're cruising and having fun I'm usually good to go longer, so try ad give some flex time for our end time.
11) Your episode will be produced and launched 2-6 weeks after recording (sometimes we get really backlogged).
Once it's released, you're going to get an email with the link to your episode on our site. Please share this and spread the love!
12) I will be personally introducing you to 4-6 other podcast hosts and sharing your episode with them, 50-60% of the time they will reach out and book an episode with you too.
13. You are going to receive the zoom link sometime before the recording session, so keep an eye out for it (usually 1-24 hours before)
14. I got nothin' else - looking forward to hanging out!